Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is seeking a Software Engineer to maintain and improve CAA's development and deployment environment and take it to the next level for high quality releases and updates. The incumbent will collaborate with product managers and developers regarding application dependencies and infrastructure maintenance and upgrades to ensure system security and reliability. The incumbent will collaborate with the security team to identify security improvements and develop a roadmap to implement the improvements using automation and DevOps tools.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar discipline and relevant experience.
• 5+ years DevOps (or equivalent experience) with growth demonstrated via increased project complexity and solution implementation.
• Deep understanding of cloud architecture & services in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Compute Platform (GCP).
• Demonstrable experience in scripting (e.g., shell scripting, Python).
• Demonstrable experience in Linux, Kubernetes, and Docker.
• Demonstrable experience with CI/CD in Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or Travis.
• Experience with Node.js frameworks and package management (npm/yarn)
• Understanding of networking concepts, load-balancing, routing, CDNs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Know and love learning about the latest DevOps and infrastructure services and solutions.
• Enjoy working across and being a resource for other engineers and sharing your knowledge of best practices for secure environments.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn97ek-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.