WHO WE ARE:
CAA Brand Management is the world's leading brand growth and extension platform, with a global network of offices spanning 17 countries. For over 30 years, we've helped brands of all shapes and sizes expand into new consumer product categories, experiences and territories, using a variety of business models including licensing, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
You're a creative thinker who enjoys the challenge of creating concepts from brief to final exquisite piece and you have an interest in the underlying brand strategy. Your work is underpinned by a strong appreciation of current design and fashion trends, you love typography and you have an eye for detail. You enjoy the freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions, You will work alongside our multi-disciplinary design team to provide support throughout all stages of projects, retaining strong communications and ensuring that the brand strategy defined at the start of projects is translated through the project design. You're an experienced communicator with a positive, enthusiastic, attitude, and enjoy working with clients to get to the heart of their brand.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Have an understanding in web development languages (HTML, CSS and JS).
• Exceptional presentation/storytelling skills.
• A strong interest in typography and design.
• Detail orientated, self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines whilst also being able to collaborate with a team and inspire others.
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work to various demands and deadlines.
• Positive and approachable attitude to deliver a great brand/client experience.
• Cultural awareness. We're sensitive to the world around us.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g347jn-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.