A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 50 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 1,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $20 billion. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
Reporting directly to the Project Director, you will manage the procurement and oversee the installation of the Client Direct Works (''CDW'') packages including technology and Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (''FF&E'') . You will be responsible for monitoring the sequence and progress of installation and integration work in the field, liaising with the Contractor, troubleshooting problems, ensuring effective project sequencing and inspecting for quality control. You will also monitor closely and continuously the CDW budget, reviewing invoices for compliance and any related element that might affect the overall CDW cost.
• Lead procurement-related functions for the CDW packages.
• Focus on all aspects of CDW cost management including tracking and resolving any potential scope changes, delay claims, design impacts, cash flow and payment requisitions.
• Evaluate, offer recommendations, and request adjustment to adjust, as necessary, all vendor payment applications to ensure accuracy with work-in-place, stored materials, and compliance with specified quality of materials, systems, and installations.
• Maintain and monitor a list of all contract deliverables related to all Owner/Developer held agreements.
• Maintain and update all aspects of the CDW budget and cash flow template including budget transfers, client-approved adjustments, exposure logs, contingency adjustments, etc.
• Maintain the necessary proof and documentation for all contracts, insurance certificates, and bonds etc. for Owner/Developer-held contracts. Review and comment regularly on Vendor's Contract, Bonds and Insurance Log (CBI Log).
• Perform monthly reconciliation with client to ensure CAA ICON and client are aligned. Correct any document and issues found.
• Manage the procurement/purchase orders of client-furnished equipment and materials.
• Prepare a detailed CDW cash flow analysis with regular updates. Coordinate with the client's financial department regarding the forecast of costs, including any project program issues or known financial issues.
• Attend all regularly scheduled meetings as determined by the Project Director/ Executive.
• Provide information and assist with the completion of CAA ICON's monthly report.
• Monitor the timeliness of deliveries of furniture, fixtures and equipment (''FF&E'') to the site, and evaluate actual construction progress against the project schedule.
• Track any potential scope changes, delay claims, and cost and schedule impacts associated with design changes to the CDW.
• Manage actual post-award procurement, delivery, and installation/integration of all Owner/Developer-direct FF&E systems and components.
• 5+ years of experience in the construction or a related services industry
• Bachelor's degree (Ideally in construction, engineering or like industry)
• Familiarity with the WBS Division structure, construction change orders and like documents, budget formats, and architectural/engineering plans
• Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work, project schedule and project agreements
• Professional attitude with the ability to interact effectively with clients, contractors and project management team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to problem solve and master new concepts in a short period of time
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Excel required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xqvn-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.