Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges.
We create opportunity for our clients through CAA's unparalleled connectivity to popular culture. We build brands and grow business by identifying, activating and measuring strategic marketing partnerships in sport and entertainment.
Our services range from strategy, creative, digital, communications, content and analytics. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil, Mondelez and OKX.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
Our London office is hiring a PR Account Manager to join our award-winning team in London, with extensive knowledge and experience working on multifaceted accounts.
This exciting role will require the candidate to work across partnerships, events and talent with the focus on delivering stand out PR campaigns in lifestyle and sport media.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in consumer and lifestyle or sport PR, with a passion for good storytelling, whilst also being a dilligent, proactive and energetic project manager. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and deadlines, and the ability to build senior relationships with clients across PR and partnerships.
• Work closely with the PR Client Lead to deliver lifestyle and sport coverage in key titles through proactive media pitching, PR events and creative ideas that bring to life the client's objectives
• Deliver PR & content shoot days with our suite of advocates, and be responsible for managing costs, working with creative on the direction, and liaising with management
• Identify and manage trusted videographers and photographers
• Build strong and trusting relationships with senior clients across PR and Partnerships
• Help deliver on-site activations to amplify client's partnerships
• Support on event management and logistics including working with trusted suppliers and partner agencies to deliver a premium experience
• Deliver client facing campaign and event media coverage reports
• Monitor the latest trends in partnerships, sustainability, digital, technology and sport
• Look for new partnership opportunities that deliver against brand objectives
• Strong extended experience working at an agency or in-house
• Proven background in lifestyle and/or sport PR
• Experience in working with high profile partnerships and talent partnerships
• Strong intrapersonal skills, best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
• Candidate would ideally have a passion or interest in the automotive and sport industries
• Must have an organised and detail-orientated approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written with strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working with brand ambassadors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83pqq-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.