The Music Department at CAA is seeking a smart, motivated, quick-thinking, and resourceful person to serve as executive assistant to two highly regarded, industry veteran agents. This individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide direct administrative support including: booking travel, managing calendar, and preparing expense reports
• Process incoming offers; issue, process, and track contracts; accurately update spreadsheets with current ticket count information; settle shows in CAA's system
• Serve as point of contact for clients, agents/executives, and other industry connections
• Anticipate agents' needs; proactively provide support and resources to ensure success
• Other various projects and tasks as needed
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times
• Maintain working knowledge of the music industry and best practices
• 2+ years providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
• Able to maintain organization and composure while working in high pressure situations with rapidly changing priorities
• Highly detailed with very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Service oriented with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members
• Excellent judgment with respect to representing CAA to buyers, business world, etc.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7wxo-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.