Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Jr. Experiential Producer will support an account within CAA's Brand Consulting department, specifically for a highly matrixed telecom and entertainment client. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external stakeholders including account teams, properties, vendors, clients, and agencies, to plan and execute live/experiential events. The ideal candidate has an interest and prior experience in experiential marketing production.
• Work on brand client experiential projects from start to finish (briefing to execution)
• Facilitate consistent & comprehensive communications with clients, vendors, and internal teams (e.g., status reports, meeting notes/recaps, follow-ups, etc.)
• Participate in development of initial concepts & act as liaison during creative process (e.g., renderings, signage, POS, etc.)
• Researching experiential vendors, fabricators, and technology partners
• Develop & manage timelines, run of show, budgets & reconciliation
• On-site event logistics management such as inventory maintenance, premium procurement, brand ambassador training, etc.
• Establish effective relationships across department multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensure all agency protocols are being followed including vendor agreements, accounting processes, recaps, etc.
• Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
• Efficiently handle administrative duties (e.g., conference call agendas and notes, team meeting schedules, expense reports, etc.)
• Demonstrate highest level of critical thinking with focus on proactiveness and attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2+ years' experience in event production
• Agency or property experience highly preferred
• Core understanding of how brand partnerships work- from negotiation through execution, management, and event production
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Travel required
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnp1y5-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.