Junior Analyst (CAAData Insights (Entertainment, Media & Sports)
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Passionate about entertainment, music, sports, and analytics? Have a natural aptitude toward storytelling through data? Join our growing data team as we provide advanced data solutions and strategic analysis to enhance the creation of opportunity for world-class clients across Film, TV, Music, Sports, Digital Media, and beyond.
CAA has an immediate opening for a junior Analyst on our Data Insights team. In this role you will be a member of a highly-motivated and collaborative team responsible for providing actionable insights to business unit stakeholders (Agents and Executives, and client management teams) using cutting-edge data and analytical tools.
Your role is to provide data that is accurate, congruent, contextualized and actionable, and ensure information is easily available to users for direct consumption. In collaboration with the team, you will help educate and train internal stakeholders to explore and understand information in new ways, generating compelling insights that inform and support effective decision making and client servicing. It will be essential, and a success criterion, that you build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables you to identify and address critical issues and opportunities.
• Collaborate closely with senior analysts on the team to derive strategic and actionable insights from various sources to garner audience and marketplace intelligence on clients across all departments (Film, TV, Music, Sports, etc.).
• Participate in translating findings into digestible and visually intuitive outputs through compelling analysis and storytelling to Agents, Executives, and client teams.
• Assist with data vendor relationships to respond to the changing information needs of the business.
• Act as a liaison between data teams and business stakeholders (CAA Agents and Executives) to gather and organize requirements for the design of optimal data solutions and internal platforms.
• In coordination with the data group, participate in workstream planning processes including gathering requirements, testing, delivery, and training of new analytics features.
• Balance numerous projects across different departments and sustain open communication with the team/stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
• Support or own ad-hoc research and analytics projects as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or specialized training/certification in related field preferred.
• One or more years of experience as an Analyst preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; highly collaborative and inclusive team player.
• Experience mining and analyzing data from social listening, digital analytics, and consumer research tools (e.g. Crowdtangle, Netbase, Helixa, Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Parrot Analytics, Shareablee, Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.).
• Avid user and fluency with social media platforms (especially Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook).
• Understanding of the digital influencer landscape including consumer trends, digital metrics, etc.
• Highly detail-oriented and well-organized; able to work in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
• Experience working in Microsoft Excel and can create beautiful client-facing PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience working with data to solve business problems, i.e., generate and communicate actionable insights to business users.
• Committed to the data education of stakeholders, sharing of information, and empowerment through data.
• Experience with modern Data Visualization tools (e.g., Power Bl, Tableau, Qlik) preferred
• Experience in Excel, Python, SQL and R, are a plus.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw86zp-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.