Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is one of the world's leading entertainment agencies. The Information Technology department at CAA is an ever changing, very dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
Looking for an individual with strong communication skills and a proven technical background. An engineer with a 'can do' attitude, motivated by a deep sense of curiosity driving technical mastery along a passion for service delivery and customer engagement. This person will be directly interfacing with clients as well as other I.T. staff. They will require strong interpersonal and communications abilities. Candidate must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development.
Overall customer-service orientation skills are a requirement.
• Work closely with team members to support policy changes, integrations, and other project objectives
• Administer Jamf Pro server to support in managing all company macOS and iOS/iPadOS devices
• Administer SCCM & Intune to support in managing all company PCs and BYOD configurations
• Provide support for provisioning (imaging) and troubleshooting all new computer (Mac and PC) deployments
• Manage patching cycles and app updates for all compute devices
• Package applications for software deployment to Mac & PC devices using appropriate software (Jamf Pro/SCCM/Intune)
• Manage, support and update our Beyond Trust (Bomgar) Remote Support service
• Effectively document, communicate procedures, and actively train downstream Help Desk teams
• Work with other IT, security, business-related areas to stay informed of the latest company requirements and policies
• Support in managing Mac and PC Self-Service library items
• Provide Level 3 Mac and PC troubleshooting support for CAA employees worldwide
• Documenting all incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow)
• Train customers on best practices for technology usage
• Ability to self-manage time, priorities, and daily work load
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technology issues
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Mac, PC and Mobile Device issues
• Experience using Jamf Pro or other major Apple MDM service
• Experience using SCCM and Intune
• Experience with Mac and Microsoft Services integrations (Office365, Active Directory, Intune, Conditional Access)
• Strong understanding of supporting technologies such as networking, wireless (8021.x), security, VPN, storage, certificates, etc.
• Broad technical experience and understanding of having a multi-operating system environment
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Must be self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Jamf Pro and Managing Macs in a hybrid AD-Bound environment
• Working knowledge of SCCM, Intune and Managing PCs in a hybrid AD-AAD environment
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow for incident tracking, change management, etc.
• Bash/Shell and Powershell scripting knowledge
• Understanding of APIs
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work.
Our standards for dress are professional (i.e. suit and tie for men and appropriate professional clothes for women).
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d58kn7-34-230-9-187-42 in your application.