The world's leading entertainment and sports agency is looking for a Junior Art Director for the CAA Brand Consulting Group in Los Angeles. CAA Brand Consulting is responsible for advising brands in their sports, entertainment & purpose-driven marketing investments by identifying, negotiating, activating and measuring strategic partnerships.
The Junior Art Director will support an account within CAA's Brand Consulting department, specifically for a highly matrixed telecom and entertainment client with a focus on experiential and grassroots marketing. In this role, the Junior Art Director will have an interest in live event production design, and possess a working understanding of the event production discipline. A proficiency for how printed graphics, video, lights, sound, furniture, staff and structural elements all come together to create the greater whole is an advantage.
The ideal candidate is professional, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of leading on an array of graphic design roles. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
Junior Art Direction duties include a mix of live event design, traditional print and digital design, presentation design. The ability to lead multiple projects at once with direction from the Senior Art Director and Creative Director is a must.
The candidate will work with the broader team to brainstorm and develop concepts for brands and share perspective on pop culture/new trends. Expected to proactively provide fresh thinking on behalf of our clients with regularity.
Must excel in a fast-paced environment, take direction well, offer fresh perspectives, and be resourceful.
• Branding and campaign design for multiple programs
• Produce concepts and print-ready work
• Create environmental renders and concepts for presentations
• Offer POV about designs, colors, fonts, and style
• Provide design finish to decks using established templates
• Work independently and collaboratively within the Account Team
• 2+ years of design experience, prior experience in Marketing or Sport
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College or equivalent experience
• Environmental rendering skills a must either in Photoshop or in 3D program of your preference
• Strong concept design skills
• In-depth knowledge of design principles related to branding, marketing and storytelling
• Experience with web design and/or programming
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• A drive to produce flawless work
• Creativity and an analytical eye for precision
• Know how to prioritize assignments to meet demanding deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and staff
• Must provide a portfolio that showcases strong graphic forward-thinking
Proficiency in the following programs:
• Adobe Photoshop (Advanced level)
• Adobe Illustrator (Advanced level)
• Adobe InDesign (Advanced Level)
• 3D CAD / SketchUp (Rendering) experience a strong plus!
• Microsoft Outlook
• Cloud servers (e.g., OneDrive, Box, etc.)
For consideration, please submit resume and link to portfolio.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7jxek-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.