Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Executive to join its HR team. The HRBP Executive is both a strategic and execution role responsible for working with the business groups it supports to understand current and future priorities and then building and executing tools and processes to ensure that the business has the necessary skills, structures and processes to achieve these priorities. In this capacity, the HRBP Executive will need deep expertise in multiple of the following areas: coaching senior leaders, talent management/succession planning, inclusion and diversity, career development tools, employee relations, organizational design, etc.
In addition, the HRBP will be responsible for all day-to-day human resources needs (i.e. employee relations, manager coaching, implementing new policies, employee onboarding, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 8+ years' experience in progressively more responsible human resources leadership roles
• Ability to partner with, coach, and appropriately challenge senior business leaders
• Proficiency at translating business priorities into human resources strategies that can be practically implemented to help business achieve its priorities
• Extensive technical expertise across multiple human resources disciplines (i.e. coaching, employee relations, talent development, succession planning, performance management, etc.)
• Proven capability to partner with the resources in Centers of Excellence to design tools and processes required to deliver human resources strategies while maintaining accountability for execution
• Partner closely with HR Recruiting team on understanding capabilities required for jobs, workforce forecasting, and talent identification
• Capability to guide the business through small and large scale change initiatives, developing and utilizing change management tools and approaches
• Strong operational excellence skills
• Ability to deliver results in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment
• Ability to build relationships and influence in a manner that drive results at all levels of the organization
• This role is hybrid, based out of the New York office; Requires 4 days a week on-site.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $150,000 - $195,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8667-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.