WHO WE ARE
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to brand clients.
Based in CAA's New York office, the Designer will service the needs of our Sports Properties sales teams and be line managed by our head of Global Brand Solutions. This person will join a team of three designers and be responsible for developing go-to-market sales materials for many of the biggest brand and sports properties in the world.
• Research, conceptualize, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, meeting presentations, educational tools, and IP development.
• Transforming data and audience insights into compelling visual stories
• Taking briefs from internal stakeholders, discussing the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimating the time required to complete the work
• Undertake a variety of projects simultaneously across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums
• Working to tight deadlines
• Organize, maintain and oversee the Department's archive of creative and campaign materials
• Graphic Design education to graduate standard
• At least 3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment
• Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC)
• Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
• Knowledge of video editing software (Premiere Pro and After Effects essential)
• Proven ability to visualize creative concepts to an excellent standard
• Proven ability to generate communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising
• Proven experience working across various brands and working to various brand guidelines
• A passion for creative problem solving and solutions
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale
• Solid understanding of design principles, with ability to accept instruction
• Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, and an appetite to create outstanding creative for these platforms
• Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture
• Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology, leading on knowledge sharing within the agency
• A positive, hard-working ''Can-do'' attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
• Desire to be part of an organization that values teamwork and taking care of each other
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2xj82-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.