Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's product development team is building next-generation mobile and web applications to drive the diverse, global, and high-energy entertainment culture of our agents, executives, artists, and business partners. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas and backgrounds.
This role is right for you if:
• You own and drive initiatives.
• You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
• You enjoy test-driven development and believe testing is integral to developing high-quality code.
• You can work 100% remote with occasional travel to company meetings and events.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience preferred
• One or more years of coding experience
What sets you apart:
• Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences.
• Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and stakeholders.
Why CAA and this team:
• You will work with amazing colleagues who can help you learn and sharpen your skills.
• We embrace different perspectives and backgrounds as we believe it helps us make better decisions.
• You will work with a modern tech stack.
• We are not afraid to rethink existing designs and rebuild whenever needed.
• We welcome input on technical direction, architectural decisions, and design.
• You can lead projects to solve real user problems, including talking to our customers about their needs, designing solutions, writing the code, delivering it to production, and maintaining it.
• Excellent work life balance with competitive compensation.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboj3e-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.