Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
By approaching the business of philanthropy on many levels, Foundation Executives serve as strategic partners and advisors in aiding colleagues and clients across the agency as they build thoughtful pro-social and philanthropic activities and engagements. We work to ensure that our colleagues and clients can leverage their time, talent and resources to have a direct impact on causes and issues they care most about. We activate the agencies network to lead industry-wide initiatives in the areas of education, civics, climate, and crisis response.
Primary Responsibilities to include:
• Ideate, develop, and implement high-impact employee volunteer and engagement programs that align with department priorities at local, regional, and global levels, including but not limited to Reading Programs, and Foundation programs.
• Oversee local CAA Task Force chapter events (London, Munich) including liaising with Foundation team, non-profit partners, corporate communications, and necessary stakeholders.
• Serve as an ambassador for the Foundation and help activate CSR strategy at the regional level.
• Research, develop, propose and implement philanthropic strategies and campaigns in line with client's passions.
• Cultivate and maintain high-level relationships with non-profit organisations with local, national and global reach.
• Keep up on social responsibility trends and conduct extensive research on new foundations and non-profit organisations.
• Serve as a resource for agency employees interested in developing their personal pro-social and charitable activities.
• Must have solid previous experience working with non-profits, media and entertainment, and/or talent relations.
• Experience managing large-scale campaigns and initiatives.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent customer service, writing, research and communication skills.
• Experience working with talent and the ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality when dealing with high profile clients.
• Entertainment and sports pop culture interest and knowledge required.
• Must be detail-oriented and extremely organised.
• Must be adept at problem solving and able to quickly adjust to new priorities and circumstances.
• Flexible schedule to allow for travel to events and meetings.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8p279-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.