Brand Consulting - Social Impact Professional
New York, NY
This individual will serve as a Client Relations Manager with a specific focus on Sports to serve as a strategic resource to clients as they build thoughtful pro-social and philanthropic activities and engagements.
This individual will also support our CAA Initiatives and Company Programs, such as the Social Change Fund and Task Force and will work closely to deliver on its strategic objectives.
• Provide research on client activities and philanthropic issue areas; Assist Foundation Executives in creating philanthropic proposals and strategies when needed
• Offer proactive and reactive input for client solutions, conduct research, and understand the roles across internal and external teams.
• Provide ad hoc advising for agency clients by researching, proposing and implementing philanthropic strategies that align with their passions and interests.
• Liaise with internal agent teams, managers and publicists to integrate foundation opportunities into client businesses.
• Develop and maintain relationships and communicate daily with internal teams in support of new agency business.
• Cultivate and maintain high-level relationships with non-profit organizations with local and global reach
• Keep up on social responsibility trends and conduct extensive research on new foundations and non-profit organizations.
• Develop and implement high-impact employee volunteer and engagement programs that align with department priorities at local, regional and global levels, including but not limited to Task Force events, Reading Program with our schools, Young Parties.
• Create communication and input data into Salesforce to track growth of events, engagement and impact.
• Maintain and deepen relationships with key non-profit organizations, including Communities in Schools, PS 15.
• Serve as lead project manager for company-led initiatives, including the Social Change Fund.
• Works especially closely with the lead Executive to develop and deliver on the strategic objectives of the initiative.
• Develop and maintain relationships and communicate daily with partners in support of the initiative.
• Conduct extensive research on identified subject; Prepare and present materials as needed.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8jeb-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.