Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA Base is the agency for professional footballers dedicated to the ongoing development and management of their careers. Established in 1997, with its Head Office in London and supported by consultant offices throughout Europe, South America, Australasia and North America, CAA Base's extensive network provides maximum opportunity for its clients' movement and onward careers.
CAA Base offers bespoke video analysis to our clients, aiming to help develop their ability on-pitch and maximise their potential. The video analysis team along with the data analysis and graphic design teams support the Intermediaries with client recruitment, client care and client retention.
Candidates must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a desire to learn a variety of different software and platforms. They should be forward thinking, adaptive and innovative in the presentation of their work. They should be self-motivated, committed and maintain a high standard with the ability to work under time constraints.
Candidates will be expected to be able to build a rapport with and function as part of the wider analysis, design and recruitment team.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Identifying and analysing prospective target players and undertaking due diligence on potential recruits, primarily through video analysis.
• Produce showreel footage for Intermediaries, highlighting the strengths of our current clients, ready to be shared internally and externally.
• Being able to source best practice clips and deliver client development videos.
• Building relationships with clients and becoming part of their support team.
• Attending regular games looking at both current and potential clients.
• Producing work that is aligned with brand guidelines.
• Creating forms to support player retention and operational purposes.
• Regular attendance in relevant recurring meetings.
• Working alongside the data and design teams and playing a part in innovation and new project creation.
• Highly proficient using Apple MacBook.
• Strong video editing ability (Adobe Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro).
• Highly competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Previous experience using telestration tools (e.g. Coach Paint).
• Previous experience of using Wyscout and Hudl.
• Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and use initiative.
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development.
• High level of presentation skills.
• Innovate approach to work, keen to expand own knowledge and practices.
• Flexible approach to working hours – an understanding that there is at times a necessity to work evenings and weekends.
• High level of tactical and technical football knowledge within an elite football environment
• Additional spoken language skills a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5pe1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.