Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Finance Business Analyst is a full-time position responsible for analyzing finance business problems and implementing solutions in our corporate platforms. The business analyst supports the user community, elicit, manage requirements and specifications as well as execute a variety of testing disciplines (test plans, scripts, unit testing and user acceptance) to drive development and validate results. The Finance Business Analyst will report to the head of Corporate Applications and act as a business relationship management function as described below.
This role is encouraged to be both forward-thinking and hands on with a strong ability to communicate objectives, develop plans and deliver results.
• Primary project resource for requirements and user acceptance testing management
• Evaluate the solution options and make recommendations
• Facilitate requirements review and design sessions with business owners
• Maintain Business Use Case and Process Flows with requirement changes
• Key liaison between the business and technical solutions delivery team
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized technical and business presentations
• Deliver daily and weekly progress metrics
• Train users in using the system according to process best practices
• Provide user support
• Experience implementing ERP applications with specific knowledge of finance and accounting modules
• Expert with one or more of the following ERP packages (Dynamics D365 F&O preferred, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite etc.)
• Advanced Excel skills, in particular around data validation, pivot tables and reporting financial data
• Excellence in communication, collaboration, business presentations and meeting facilitation
• Expert in business workflow modeling
• Expert in project and product planning
• Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting
• Thorough understanding of source control, unit testing, and continuous integration practices
• Thorough understanding of relational database design
• Expert in Quality Assurance practices
• Experience with Lean and Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
• Experience using Dynamics AX 2009, AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 F&O
• Experience using Management Reporter, Atlas or BI360
• Experience using SAP Concur
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo8w4-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.