Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA is seeking an organized customer focused individual to join our Nashville office's Reception-Conference Rooms team. Candidates in the department gain first-hand industry experience while serving as the operational hub of the agency. This team is an important part of the CAA culture and structure and will be required to work on site in the office five days a week.
This role could be right for you if you find yourself in these descriptions:
• You enjoy working with and helping others
• You have a team-first mentality and enjoy contributing to the greater goal
• You are organized and have a high attention to detail
• You are able to use good judgement in high pressure environments and partner closely with others
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to remain calm under pressure
• You enjoy finding creative solutions
• You have excellent written and communication skills
• Able to deliver results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
• Conference Room
• Run and distribute reports for various departments
• Manage booking schedules for approximately 20 conference rooms
• Communicate and coordinate with assistants and conference room team members on conference room availability and changes
• Coordinate inter-office/global meeting rooms
• Understand and coordinate conference room bookings between various time zones
• Have full comprehension of the intricacies and differences of each conference room
• Partner with tech/AV on set up needs
• Be responsive to last minute changes and ensure calendar updates in real time
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and/or Sports
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high client service environment
• Demonstrated ability for attention to detail
• Experience working with scheduling software
• Ability to remain in a stationary position for a majority of the time (e.g. 90% sitting; 10% walking)
• Desire to grow within the Entertainment, Media, and Sports Industry
• Strong networking and communication skills,
• Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all level of an organization
• Basic computer skills needed with the ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
• Able to multi-task and complete all tasks in a timely manner
• Proactive team player
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• This role will be on-site based out of the Nashville office.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is $20.00. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6yjp-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.