Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conference room cleaning to include, but not limited to – dusting, vacuuming, furniture cleaning and organization of cabinets
• Stock all pantries and kitchen with all necessary supplies
• Inventory all pantry supplies in the supply closets
• General office cleaning to include: Kitchens, appliances, bathrooms, offices, mopping floors, dusting, loading/unloading dishwashers, cleaning glass doors and walls in reception
• Clean the inside of the refrigerator on a weekly basis
• Responsible for special cleaning and facilities projects to include: clean all glass walls/ doors in offices, clean all workstation fronts, spot cleaning of carpets, changing lights and furniture cleaning
• Notify manager of any broken items or damages in the office (e.g., lightbulbs in the bathroom that need to be changed, broken cabinets, unfunctional water dispenser, etc.)
• Polish all brass stair rails/ door rails
• Office cleaning
• Must have 1-2 years relevant cleaning experience in an office environment
• Available to work an 8 hr. shift Monday – Friday
• Available to occasionally provide alternate shift coverage if needed
• Able to multi task and complete all tasks in a timely manner
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proactive Team player
• Ensure that CAA standards are upheld at all times
• Strong attention to detail required
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
• Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs. The position requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, seeing, feeling. Any or all may involve repetitive work. Standing or walking may be required for the entire duration of the shift.
• Understanding of the use and handling of cleaning chemicals, materials and tools which may or may not require the use of protective equipment. Use of materials in a manner which is consistent with the overall safety of the employees, guests and coworkers.
• Adhere to established Facility policies and procedures, including safe working practices.
• Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
• Assist and cooperate with Housekeeping co-workers regarding duties, work methods and routines.
• Communicate effectively with other departments (Conference Room Scheduling, Catering, Set-ups and Facilities).
• Answer telephones and pagers.
• Wear provided uniform.
This role will be on-site based in New York, NY.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is $20.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvz05j-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.