Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theater, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Digital Media division focuses on four core areas including brand partnerships, digital creator representation, content and platform sales and advisory services for brands and media companies.
This unique job opportunity sits with in our brand group vertical where the team forges strategic brand partnerships and content marketing solutions with leading global advertisers. This group represents many of the most accomplished media companies including Apple TV+, HBO, Paramount and Vox. The team also specializes in connecting brands with consumers through pop culture moments and entertainment-based marketing strategies. With expertise across multiple disciplines, we have the talent, knowledge and relationships necessary to generate the biggest ideas and most compelling partnerships to ensure our clients stand out.
Digital Media is seeking a full-time Executive, Creative & Strategy who is highly motivated, innovative, and entrepreneurial to join our rapidly growing team.
• Apply your strategic problem-solving skills and creative ''what-if'' imagination to develop tactics on behalf of our clients to help them adapt and stand out at the speed of culture.
• Guide the strategic creative vision for appointed clients / assigned projects which may include brand campaigns, RFP responses, content concepts across a range of platforms, crafting unique and sellable links between CAA talent and brands, and more.
• Manage the day-to-day communications with appointed clients.
• Oversee scope timelines and deliverable schedule for appointed clients, keeping the department head and internal stakeholders up to date on project status and delivery tracking.
• Work collaboratively with your teammates within Creative and Strategy, as well as the Sales Team and Talent Team.
• Lead internal and client meetings as needed for brainstorms, presentations, status updates, etc.
• Liaise with internal designers to develop presentation materials.
• Present creative and strategy work in internal and client-facing meetings.
• Both exceptionally creative and business minded. This role sits at the intersection of developing big, clever ideas that must also meet brand and client objectives and sell-through.
• Excellent at learning on the fly and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team.
• Passionate about what's happening in the world of entertainmen t/culture, and a drive to find unique ways to activate around what is current and relevant.
• An equal passion for brand marketing and unlocking creative solutions for brand needs.
• Highly organized, strategically minded, resourceful and an excellent communicator (both verbal and written). Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed.
• Experienced with your own POV to bring to the table and career-built knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies.
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization.
• 8-10 years of experience in marketing ( entertainment, brand , and/or agency experience is a must) in a strategic and/or creative role.
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers both internally and client-facing
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Desire to bring new thinking and your unique experience / perspective to each project.
This role will be based in our Los Angeles office Monday - Thursday, with flexibility to work remote on Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $85,000 - 115,000.
This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus.
Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6eqj0-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.