Social Media and Influencer Manager
New York, NY
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The CAA Account Manager - Luxury & Experiential will play a key role on one of our largest Brand Consulting clients, a financial services company.
The Account Manager will work in lock-step with our internal team and client counterpart to concept, manage and execute a series of high-end hospitality events for client customers. The role includes research and brainstorming on culinary, sports, entertainment, arts, culture and destination ''money can't buy'' event concepts that will be compelling to the client and event attendees. Day-to-day responsibilities will include internal agency and external partner outreach to vet event feasibility, budget and concepts; talent negotiation and contract management; detailed event planning and logistics coordination; onsite event execution and management; budget planning and reconciliation; client reporting and management. The candidate will interface regularly with the client and will work cross-functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies.
It will be key in this role for the candidate to have passion for event planning, and an ability to multi-task and stay organized on a fast-paced dynamic account, juggling multiple projects at once. While this position will be a part of an agency team, it will also be crucial for the candidate to show initiative and be comfortable working independently on projects.
• Work alongside the lead client and agency team to concept, develop and execute a series of high-end hospitality events (30-40 events annually) in categories such as culinary, sports, entertainment, arts & culture and travel/destination
• Create presentations to ''sell in'' event concepts to client
• Estimate accurate budgets for event concepts, process invoices and reconcile budgets for each event
• Develop & manage detailed timelines, run of shows, inventory lists, and contact lists for each event
• Liaise with various vendors and partners for event services (i.e. content capture, A/V, transportation, catering, gifting, etc.
• Prepare marketing and communication materials for event promotion
• Work with agency creative team to concept and produce creative materials for events (i.e. signage, collateral, social media graphics, etc.)
• Negotiate talent deals on behalf of client, including preparing deal memos, reviewing contracts, and working with client's legal team through contract execution
• Travel to event locations for location scouting and event execution (events occur Nationwide, with 7 key markets)
• Concept and draft social media communications and graphics to promote individual events and overall program
• Regularly research and proactively identify potential future event concepts based on pop-culture and industry knowledge
• Build relationships with outside agency partners to keep a pulse on upcoming talent opportunities that may be relevant to the program
• Simultaneously plan, manage and execute multiple events at different life stages at the same time
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 + years' experience in partnership marketing with experiential marketing experience
• Agency experience highly preferred
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Project management and big picture thinking abilities while also being creative
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to troubleshoot quickly in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to travel regularly and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
• New York based. 30-40% anticipated travel
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp3ee-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.