Full Time Job
Director Of Financial Reporting
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Director of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare reporting as necessary to comply with bank covenants.
• Responsible for proper accounting of all investments in accordance with company policy, including documentation of applicable accounting treatment.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Maintain documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Ensure successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Review, assess and document accounting and financial reporting implications of complex transactions.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Responsible for implementation of new accounting guidance, as applicable.
• 8+ years accounting/ finance experience
• CPA is required
• Public Accounting background is required/additional private company experience is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Management Reporter and AX is a plus.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research, including experience with consolidation/VIE analysis, business combinations, revenue recognition and deconsolidation/discontinued operations.
• Valuation specific experience is a plus.
The scope includes all entities consolidated within CAA Holdings, LLC.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.