Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
In CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges. Our services and connectivity in sport and entertainment allow us to identify, develop, activate and measure partnership strategies that build brands and grow business. In London our clients include the likes of OKX, Volvo, Salesforce, Qualcomm, Gulf Oil and Paramount+.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can juggle multiple projects and thrives in a changing, fast-paced, commercial and creative environment.
This is not a traditional sales role; we are not cold calling brands or selling sponsorship rights. This is a business development role within our Brand Consulting team. We act as a consultant to clients and prospects to understand their challenges and develop strategies to identify and amplify their role within culture.
The candidate must therefore be a capable and confident operator with experience developing and implementing marketing plans and highly motivated in creating and maintaining relationships across the EMEA market.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, personable self-starter with the ability to develop proposals, pitch, manage relationships and business pipelines with key prospects, clients and internal stakeholders; as well as displaying a 'can do' attitude to working across all business functions, both internal and external.
As the CAA Brand Consulting business continues to grow, the individual will also have the opportunity to work on additional projects.
As a Director, Business Development at CAA Brand Consulting you will be expected to:
• Learn and understand CAA Brand Consulting's capabilities & brand strategies.
• Work across CAA Brand Consulting internal departments to identify prospects and opportunities to collaborate on.
• Liaise with colleagues globally to leverage the wider CAA network.
• Contribute to the achievement of the yearly EMEA commercial target.
• Collaborate with the wider business to develop pitch decks which clearly align the brand value proposition with prospect's interests and capabilities.
• Work with internal Business Affairs team to get to the execution of deals in the quickest and smoothest possible way.
• Convert prospects into clients through developing impactful and effective proposals and pitches.
• Join regular internal and client facing calls to discuss prospect opportunties and strategy.
• Manage prospect pitch processes and RFP responses.
• Keep all stakeholders up to date on all conversations we are having on their behalf.
• Manage project management of multiple projects from ideation to execution.
• Be an entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, exploring multiple opportunities at once.
• Have a natural interest within the Sport, Culture & Entertainment sectors.
• Act as a consultant, advising and guiding the client on best practice and processes.
• Have a desire to challenge the norm and be inquisitive around new opportunities.
• Must have significant agency or in-house experience.
• Demonstrable exposure to strategic decision making, campaign planning, communications, asset development and amplification and event management is vital.
• Must have solid previous experience in a similar role.
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written with a strong attention to detail.
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to build business relationships at senior decision-making levels.
• Experience of working with businesses and key decision makers across multiple categories.
• Strong attention to detail, exceptional organisation and time-management skills.
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising workload.
• Team player, supportive of colleagues and management to achieve team goals.
• Strong people management skills.
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
Please ensure you provide complete and legible information in your application. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency (''CAA'') is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and creating a workplace culture in which diversity and inclusion is valued and everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As part of our zero-tolerance approach to discrimination in any form, you and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, or any other legally recognised protected basis under UK law.
Please inform CAA's Recruitment Department if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx4j6-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.