Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
As part of CAA's Global Safety & Security Organization, this role will be responsible for day-to-day management and execution of Corporate Safety and Sustainability efforts. The role will also include responsibility for tracking and reporting metrics and all aspects of safety, health, and sustainability compliance reporting. The right candidate will have a passion for keeping people safe and working collaboratively with others. This individual will also be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations on ways to improve global safety programs, protect CAA's people and the environment while promoting corporate social responsibility. This individual will work in close collaboration with Global Safety & Security leadership and interdepartmental partners from HR, Legal, and CAA's Foundation. This role will report to the Deputy Head of Global Safety & Security.
• Position will be primarily required to be on site at the CAA office in Los Angeles, California but will have global scope.
• CAA requires documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination for entry into its offices.
• Take lead in executing day-to-day operations for Corporate Safety and Global Sustainability initiatives.
• Partner on company initiatives related to employee Safety, Health, Wellness, Ergonomics.
• Maintain records and manage reporting for AQMD, Rideshare, and other Environmental reporting requirements.
• Prepare and deliver training related to workplace safety, injury/illness prevention, and other relevant topics.
• Work proactively to identify potential risks to safety, health and the environment. Develop and implement programs and procedures to address risks.
• Partner with other functional leads (HR, Legal, etc) on Injury & Illness Prevent Plan management, documentation, and compliance.
• Provide leadership and collaboration in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Monitor/Audit compliance with safety procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of OSHA, CalOSHA, Corporate Safety and Environmental regulations and policies.
• Passion for sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Able to work collaboratively and build productive relationships, both external and internal - across levels and functions.
• Bachelor's degree and relevant certifications preferred, in areas such as Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related areas.
• At least five years of related experience preferred.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w0ee-34-228-52-21-42 in your application.