Strategic Communications Executive
Los Angeles, CA
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The CAA Brand Consulting Copywriter will play an instrumental role in creating the voice and delivering copy requirements for one of our largest Brand Consulting clients. The position is heavy on execution as it will be charged with delivering digital copy that lives across the brand's ecom and etail channels. Most of the copywriting assignments are within the digital space including product pages, ecommerce/etail storytelling content and product copy.
• Write channel-right, accurate copy that delivers on our objectives:
• Understand the demands of SEO and Revuze platform to deliver copy that effectively utilizes key words and phrases seamlessly
• Understand the difference between D2C and D2X to deliver targeted copy to unique audiences
• Vary tone and language messages based on medium, target audience and product while maintaining the brand voice
• Deliver on overarching strategic vision based on client's business and brand objectives
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, or a related area
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience with professional digital writing and editing in a marketing firm, ad agency, or equivalent in-house environment
• Exhibits a high degree of personal drive and can pursue own intuition and vision
• Passion for sports and youth culture
• Exceptional ability to immerse in the brand and develop a knowledge base of category differences, including sport vernacular and specific terminology for the variety of athletes/audiences
• A professional, detail-oriented individual with strong copywriting and editing skills to drive content development for multiple marketing channels in support of our client's sports categories and business units
• Strong command of the English Language, and ability to use creativity to attract the targeted audience to deliver straightforward, compelling, and player/fan-friendly copy across all functional marketing areas
• Strong attention to detail; and initiative
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2xm2-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.