Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
In the rapidly expanding digital space, CAA's Digital Media department works with the agency's clients to package and monetize original IP, properties, and projects for digital platforms and distributors. The team forges strategic brand partnerships and content marketing solutions with leading global advertisers. It also represents many of the most accomplished digital endemic talent, including gamers, across all areas of their business, including touring, publishing, television, film, brand partnerships, and licensing. The team also works with AR/VR as a new method of storytelling.
In early 2021, Tandem Entertainment was acquired by Creative Artist Agency, allowing CAA to expand its digital media partnerships and branded content offering. Situated in CAA's Digital Media division, we combined our deep relationships, creative strategy expertise and exceptional sales acumen with CAA's access and resources to deliver best in class opportunities for clients.
Through innovative story-telling, Tandem Entertainment delivers strategic and creatively led partnerships for leading global film studios, content creators, media publishers and celebrities alike. We specialize in connecting brands with consumers through pop culture moments and entertainment-based marketing strategies. With expertise across multiple disciplines, we have the talent, knowledge and relationships necessary to generate the biggest ideas and most compelling partnerships to ensure our clients stand out. We work with a diverse and exciting client portfolio including: Walt Disney Studios, Buzzfeed, Tastemade, ViacomCBS, Constellation Brands, Apple TV+, Rock The Bells and many more.
Tandem is seeking a full-time Creative Brand Strategist who is highly-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial to join our rapidly growing team.
• Build strategic, digital-first marketing solutions for brands, brand partnerships and CAA talent.
• Translate the high-level recommended strategic messaging into specific integrated campaign activations that may include TV, digital content, social media recommendations, experiential ideas, and more.
• Work closely with designers to develop presentations and visual materials that clearly and beautifully communicate these ideas for sell-through.
• Leverage your own researched market insights and CAA first-party data to inform strategic recommendations.
• Manage project timelines and client-facing communications / services.
• On occasion, participate in and manage execution of strategic creative recommendations as necessary with specific clients.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Excellent at learning on the fly and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team.
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively, as both are frequently required in this position.
• Passionate about what's happening in the world of entertainment and excited to find creative ways to activate around current and relevant trends.
• Highly organized, strategically & creatively minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written).
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed.
• Highly detailed with knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies and activations.
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization, able to juggle multiple concurrent priorities and timelines.
• 7+ years experience in entertainment and / or an agency environment
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers internally and client-facing
• You must be a confident copywriter with excellent grammar, and the skills to use language to make ideas jump off the page
• Ability to translate your insights to strategic, creative recommendations
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xwmq-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.