Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
The Project Manager will be responsible for support and implementation of new and existing program processes, oversight of various program-related deadlines and timelines, the organization of cross-functional department roles and deliverables, and the effective communication of program status to the Project Management team. The ideal candidate has an interest and prior experience in program management, with a desire to collaborate with a team that brings ideas to life through creative and strategic marketing programs.
• Estimate and budget new client assignments
• Manage profitable and smooth fulfillment of multiple projects as assigned by the Management Team
• Identify, schedule, and manage team members including designers, animators, editors, writers, and coordinators
• Ensure projects are on schedule, and client expectations are met
• Manage project team hours and alert Management Team if they are not tracking as expected
• Ensure that projects are wrapped according to protocol and the Marketing/PR team has needed assets
• Attend regular project meetings to be advised on and prepare for new incoming work
• Work with the Global team leaders to provide support for any production needs across the division
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, TV/Film, or the equivalent experience
• 10+ years of relative experience within field of branding, motion graphics, and/or media project management
• Strong organizational and project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously and under tight timelines
• Must have strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and can excel in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
This role will be based out of our Los Angeles office Tuesday - Thursday, with the flexibility to work remotely Monday & Friday
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $115,000 - $152,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k1z4-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.