Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.
CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA.
Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
A chance to join our Analytics team in New York as a Research and Analytics Assistant, working closely with our in-house client teams to provide consultancy and research support across a variety of existing and new business projects. Our team offers a variety of research services and products to brand clients and is integral to many aspects of the Brand Consulting business. The Research and Analytics Assistant will be responsible for supporting the design, execution and delivery of measurement and reporting programs for clients.
• Utilize third-party research tools to aggregate and analyze traditional, social and digital media data.
• Understand the sponsorship, media and marketing measurement space and stay current in best practices and tools.
• Leverage data to develop new insights with the goal of improving planning and campaign execution.
• Manage, organize, and clean data effectively and efficiently while reducing manual reporting and data redundancy.
• Use data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package and communicate data reports to key stakeholders, both internally and to external clients.
• Work alongside the client servicing teams to implement and manage measurement and evaluation frameworks across a number of ongoing client projects.
• Contribute to and run ad-hoc client analytics projects and new business proposals.
• Create presentations and white papers that effectively report research and data insights.
• Monitor competitive activities and provide insights about marketplace on a regular basis to client.
• Market research background or professional working experience in data and analytics.
• Some experience conducting research projects using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
• Some experience using media and marketing measurement tools (e.g. NetBase, CrowdTangle, MRI, Simmons, etc.) a plus.
• Good understanding of data and statistical principles.
• Some understanding of social, digital and traditional media buying a plus.
• An enthusiasm for sourcing, evaluating and distilling data into clear and concise formats.
• Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to new projects.
• Project/time/client management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
• Some experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc.) a plus.
On-site in New York, NY
The base hourly rate for this position is $22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8n32m-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.