CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The Jr. Experiential Producer will support an account in CAA's Brand Consulting department in Los Angeles, specifically providing support for a highly matrixed telecom and entertainment client. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external stakeholders including account teams, properties, vendors, clients, and agencies, to plan and execute live/experiential events. The ideal candidate has an interest and prior experience in experiential marketing production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work on brand client experiential projects from start to finish (briefing to execution).
• Facilitate consistent and comprehensive communications with clients, vendors, and internal teams (e.g., status reports, meeting notes/recaps, follow-ups, etc.).
• Participate in development of initial concepts and act as liaison during creative process (e.g., renderings, signage, POS, etc.).
• Researching experiential vendors, fabricators, and technology partners.
• Develop and manage timelines, run of show, budgets and reconciliation.
• On-site event logistics management such as inventory maintenance, premium procurement, brand ambassador training, etc.
• Establish effective relationships across department multi-disciplinary teams.
• Ensure all agency protocols are being followed including vendor agreements, accounting processes, recaps, etc.
• Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently.
• Efficiently handle administrative duties (e.g., conference call agendas and notes, team meeting schedules, expense reports, etc.).
• Demonstrate highest level of critical thinking with focus on proactiveness, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Support senior production team members as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline strongly preferred.
• 2+ years' experience in event production.
• Agency or property experience highly preferred.
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills.
• Creative and strategic thinker.
• Strong writing and presentation skills.
• Budgeting and reconciliation proficiency.
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint.
• Travel required (up to 25% both locally and nationally)
• Weekends as needed.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
This role will be based out of the Los Angeles office Tuesday-Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $55,000-$65,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzz8y7-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.