Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
The CAA Brand Consulting Account Manager will play a key role in one of our largest Brand Consulting clients, a technology services company. The Manager will lead the day-to-day management and activation of marquee sports properties in the brands portfolio. The candidate will interface day to day with the client and will work cross functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies.
• Day to day management of existing marquee sports partnerships including communication directly with properties, organization of project plans and asset tracking documents
• Lead overall planning of events and activations, working with internal account team, client team and external agencies
• Assist in development and deliver overarching strategic vision based on client's business and brand objectives
Building Strategic Partnerships
• Aid in development of integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how on-site, in-market, digital, social, PR, and other channels come to life
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Assist with recommendation, negotiation and management of talent deals
Client Service Best Practice
• Lead development and management of experiential activations at major sporting events
• Aid in development & manage day to day execution of contractual assets, including on-site event benefits, digital, social and content
• Oversee & facilitate the creative development process of marketing materials, experiential assets and event-related creative (includes briefing designers & obtaining internal & client approvals)
Initiative & Budget Support
• Work with other team functions (e.g., Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Track activation budgets with accountability for reporting
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years' experience in sports & entertainment consulting environment, agency, property or brand
• Established relationships with properties and entities in the sports & entertainment marketing world
• On-site event/activation management experience
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Project management and big picture thinking abilities while also being creative
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to balance and progress multiple projects and project components at one time, on tight timelines
• Solution oriented
• Ability to travel and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
• Strong organization skills
This role will be based in the Los Angeles, Seattle, or New York office. Hybrid schedule.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $73,600 - $116,500. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyko1-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.