CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The CAA Brand Consulting Account Manager will play a key role in one of our largest Brand Consulting clients, a financial services company. The Manager will lead the day to day management and activation of marquee sports and entertainment properties in the brands portfolio. The candidate will interface day to day with the client and will work cross functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies.
• Day to day management of existing marquee sports and entertainment partnerships including communication directly with properties, organization of project plans and asset tracking documents
• Lead overall planning of campaigns, events and activations, working with internal account team, client team and external agencies
• Aid in development & manage day to day execution of property-specific programs, contractual assets, promotions & experiential activations
• Aid in development of integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how digital, social, PR, retail and other channels come to life
• Assist with recommendation, negotiation and management of talent deals
• Oversee & facilitate the creative development process of marketing materials, experiential assets and event-related creative (includes briefing designers & obtaining internal & client approvals)
• Work with CAA Data & Analytics to assist with development and execution of measurement evaluation annually
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally
• Track activation budgets with accountability for reporting
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
• 5 + years' experience in sports & entertainment consulting environment, agency, property or brand
• Established relationships with properties and entities in the sports & entertainment marketing world
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Project management and big-picture thinking abilities while also being creative
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to balance and progress multiple projects and project components at one time, on tight timelines
• Ability to travel and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
• Strong organization skills
This role will be based out of our New York City office Tuesday - Thursday, with the flexibility to work remotely Monday & Friday
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $85,000 - $100,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzoej-3-236-207-90-42 in your application.