Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Account Manager will play a key role in our Experiential team focused on supporting the Hospitality service offering. The Manager will lead the day to day management and activation of marquee sports and entertainment executive hosting events. The candidate will interface day to day with the client and will work cross functionally with internal/external vendors, clients and agencies.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
• Design and plan a wide range of event types – national, scalable, sports & entertainment-based from high-touch executive events to experiential hospitality for consumer-facing audiences
• Interacting with senior-level, C-suite executives with the goal of helping the client retain, deepen relationships, and show appreciation for their existing clients
• Continually improving the end-to-end client experience, ensuring that all attendee touch points across the entire event life cycle are delivered with the highest level of quality and consistency
• Help design and review event-related pieces such as registration websites, invitations, follow-up communications, on-site signage and more
• Selecting outside vendors, picking venue sites, contracting with hotels & ground transportation and handling overall budgets at the event level
• Drafting executive briefings as needed
• Conduct pre-planning, management, and implementation for events including vendor vetting and selection, contract review and negotiation and requisite event activation plans and supporting communication documents (i.e., Project Plans, Event Overviews, Event Guides, Recaps, etc.)
• Implement management routines and protocols to foster an environment for thoughtful ideation, critical review and transparent communication of program updates across teams/clients
• Develop relationships with clients as a trusted advisor, while driving business/projects forward
• A moderate amount of domestic event travel will be required throughout the year, including nights and weekends
• Other Administrative and related duties as assigned
• Additional projects as assigned, which may include: assistance on other events and hospitality programs, POVs, white papers, property/event research, etc.
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of shown experience in event planning and execution in a fast-paced environment
• Breadth of experience planning hospitality and B2B programs
• A passion for hospitality, sports & entertainment, celebrity & lifestyle culture
• Able to prioritize multiple projects with ease, manage deadlines, coordinate key timelines and perform under pressure with strong attention to detail
• Not afraid to ''pitch in'', ''roll up your sleeves'' and get it done. You take initiative. No task is too big or too small
• Desire to build a strategic lens into the scope of work and to bring new insights to the table
• A solid understanding of how to plan and orchestrate engaging events in a scalable way
• Ability to run events of varying sizes and levels of complexity
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and confident with ambiguity while course correcting based on evolving decisions and circumstances
• Demonstrated experience in positions requiring discretion, judgment, tact, and poise and you are absolutely reliable and trustworthy
• Can lead client meetings, staff planning and keep all parties on task, on time and on budget
• Solid contracting skills with venues, caterers, décor, A/V companies, DMCs, etc.
• Strong fiscal approach with excellent budget management and forecasting skills
• Strong on-site execution experience and oversight of multiple vendors
• Willing to work non-traditional hours including weekend/holiday travel
• Proficiency in PowerPoint for experiential decks and run of show planning purposes
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for up to or more than eight hours at a time
This role will be based in the New York office; Hybrid schedule.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $69,000 - $93,000 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wpen-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.