CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The Account Executive, Events & Sponsorships will support an account in CAA's Brand Consulting department in Los Angeles, specifically providing support for a highly matrixed telecom and entertainment client. The candidate will work in conjunction with internal account leads on managing the client's Hispanic marketing sponsorships portfolio within the North Texas region, including an MiLB team partnership. The role works cross-functionally with internal/external partners, vendors, clients, and agencies, manages key performance indicators, creates and executes activation plans, provides quality control supervision, and manages activation budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct market research and recommendations for local events to sponsor and/or exhibit within the North Texas region (El Paso to Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth).
• Negotiate and facilitate execution of local sponsorship agreements; maximizing budget and client KPI's.
• Consult with regional market clients on production needs for onsite activations.
• Track and manage deliverables of local partnerships including onsite activations, media entitlements, ticket banks, etc.
• Plan, route, and manage onsite activations at all events/partnerships; work with properties on all logistics specific to activation from shipping and receiving, installation, live experience, and tear down.
• Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs; produce reports to demonstrate campaign progress and KPI success.
• Oversee all aspects of the creative development of marketing collateral, experiential assets, and event-related creative. Includes briefing designers and obtaining internal and client approvals.
• Manage experiential activation budgets with accountability for reporting ROI, spend and key learnings.
• Create presentations for key meetings internally and externally.
• Educating clients and managing their needs and expectations.
• Provide constant attention to detail (quality control) regarding the execution of event activations.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure streamlined execution of national programming and events as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline strongly preferred.
• 4+ years of client interfacing in sports partnership management.
• Creative and strategic thinker.
• Strong writing, communications, and presentation skills.
• Strong relationship manager – clients, support teams, partner agencies, properties.
• Project management and team-leading abilities, from strategy to execution to fulfillment.
• Self-starter who is also able to take direction.
• Ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented, with high importance put on deliverables and meeting deadlines.
• Strong use in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive) with strong use of Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Experience in the Wireless Industry is a plus.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
This role will be based in our Los Angeles office Tuesday - Thursday, with flexibility to work remote on Monday and Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $75,000 - 85,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78wj6-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.