Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
The Account Director - Experiential will have direct client relationships and support the internal account leads, as well as clients, in the following responsibilities outlined. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external properties, vendors, clients, and agencies.
CAA Brand Consulting is a strategy-led, full-service marketing agency with expertise in Cultural and Consumer Insights, Data and Analytics, Talent/Influencer and Property Partnership Advisory, Experiential, Social Impact, Creative Services, and Content and Digital Strategy. These integrated capabilities come together to offer solutions from planning through execution, and we pull in a collective perspective of expertise with each client brief to ensure we are tapping into diverse thinking and building strategies reflective of the marketplace and culture we work within.
• Deliver best-in-class, business-driving experiential opportunities, ideas, and activation for brand clients
• Ensure the most forward-thinking, breakthrough ideas and activations
• Contribute by helping keep our finger on the pulse of the latest developments in the Experiential Marketing space by identifying and implementing the newest cutting edge technologies
• Work across the broader Brand Consulting department to identify new opportunities where Experiential may deliver business-driving opportunities, attend business development meetings as needed.
• Lead CAA's efforts in developing and maintaining relationships with world-class vendors, fabricators & technology partners
• Lead contact for multiple clients
• Oversee, manage and execute all Event Production needs to ensure world-class execution
• Collaborate Creative, and Account Service Teams to deliver breakthrough ideas that deliver against client objectives
• Lead project-based brand client experiential initiatives from start to finish (briefing to execution)
• Work with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure consistent & comprehensive communication
• Lead development of concepts & facilitate creative approval process (i.e. renderings, signage, POS, etc.)
• Develop & manage overall project plans, timelines, run of show, budget development, management, tracking & reconciliation
• Support the development of junior staff through on the job training
• On-site event planning, logistics management & execution. Oversee quality control ensure premium product is delivered for clients
• Establish effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
• Ensure all agency protocols are being followed including vendor agreements, accounting processes, recaps, etc.
• Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
• Demonstrate highest level of critical thinking with focus on proactiveness and attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 8 + years' experience in sports & entertainment partnership / event marketing
• Agency experience required
• Core understanding of how brand partnerships work- from negotiation through execution, management and event production
• Strong vendor relationships
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with internal and external teams
• Ability to manage internal and external/vendor staff
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed (possible nights, weekends, holidays)
• Travel Required
This role will be based in the Los Angeles office. This role is onsite/in office Tuesday through Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $112,000 - $165,000 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5bv0-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.