Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA Brand Consulting Group is looking for a multifaceted Art Director in Las Vegas to concept and produce various assets specifically within the following mediums: print, digital, video, experiential, architectural.
CAA Brand Consulting is responsible for advising brands in their sports, entertainment & purpose-driven marketing investments by identifying, negotiating, activating and measuring strategic partnerships.
Specific Skills Required
The ideal candidate is professional, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of leading on an array of graphic design roles. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. They should possess a passion for Marketing and Brands as well as a keen knowledge of the Experiential / Live-Event space.
Graphic design duties include a mix of, live event, presentation, traditional print, digital design and light video editing of sizzle reels and recaps. The ability to lead multiple projects at once with light direction from the CD is a must.
The Art Director will work with the broader team to brainstorm and develop concepts for brands and share perspective on pop culture/new trends. Expected to proactively provide fresh thinking on behalf of our clients with regularity.
Consistant client interaction / strong project presentation ability is required to be set up for success.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of design experience, prior experience in Marketing or Sport is a must
• Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator a must.
• Strong skills in video editing program of your preference.
• Strong Skills in PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Excel and Outlook.
• Environmental rendering skills a must either in Photoshop or in 3D program of your preference.
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must have ability to meet deadlines, and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must provide a portfolio that showcases strong graphic forward thinking
For consideration please upload resume and link to portfolio for review
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r17mxv-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.