Accounts Payable Associate (Travel & Expense)
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to join our growing finance and accounting team in Irvine.
• Auditing and processing of employee travel and expense report reimbursements using Concur Travel and Expense
• Work closely with employees to ensure reports are filed timely and ensure compliance with travel & expense policy
• Follow-up with employees on past due expense reports and missing receipts
• Assist with employee education on company travel and expense policy and efficient use of the Concur system
• Provide support and answer inquiries from employees that comes in via email, instant message, and/or phone call.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to support expense report processing efficiencies
• Assist team with various month-end close related activities
• Daily reporting of issues and resolutions to management
• Assist team with P Card validation and follow up with cardholders on missing receipts and unsubmitted reports as needed
• Accounting or Finance Degree is a plus
• Experience with Concur Travel/Expense, MS Word and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Strong customer service experience
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n34q-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.