Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include the likes of Bose, Volvo, Gulf Oil, OPPO and Virgin Money. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality. There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join our award-winning Influencer & Talent team to take a leading role on several high-profile sport & entertainment brands within the agency.
We are looking for candidates who have their finger on the pulse of culture with deep experience, relationships in, and understanding of sports, entertainment and lifestyle talent and influencers.
The individual must be proficient in developing and delivering talent and influencers campaigns across a range of disciplines to ensure projects run smoothly, efficiently and hit the client's objectives.
This is an exciting and dynamic role to be part of growing team working on several client opportunities across entertainment, lifestyle, and sport. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge and passion for culture, talent and influencers, and a track record of end-to-end management of talent and influencer campaigns.
Main Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Develop, manage, and refine end-to-end talent and influencer campaigns for clients including curating talent, contract negotiation, relationship management, campaign planning, content delivery, budget planning and measurement
• Build, nurture and grow long term relationships with agencies, talent, and influencers
• Collaborate with client account teams and cross functional teams to build talent and influencer strategy delivering on client KPIs
• Develop creative, distribution and marketing plans for talent and influencer activations
• Write talent and influencer briefs
• Show a strong understanding of measurement and reporting providing continued ROI and business impact
• Be a thought leader and champion of talent and influencers both internally and externally
• Attend industry networking events
• Flexible to travel both in the UK and abroad
• Solid previous experience managing talent and influencer campaigns across the UK and Europe
• Strong existing network of talent and influencer relationships and understanding of intricacies working with talent and influencers
• Innovative thinker and solution orientated
• Confident presenter with ability to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
• Be creative and proactive in surfacing new opportunities
• Social media enthusiast with a working knowledge of key platforms with an eye on developing platforms
• Able to compile, analyse and interpret data across campaign development, management, and optimisation
• Best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
• Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8y11-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.