Account Manager Special Projects
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges. Our services range from analytics & insights, strategy & planning, creative, communications, experiential and content. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, OKX, Salesforce, VMware, Gulf Oil and J.P. Morgan.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands. We are seeking a capable and confident operator with experience managing and activating brand partnerships across a range of disciplines and channels.
This is role is uniquely positioned within the Brand Consulting team – working in our Special Projects division. The Special Projects team are an invaluable resource to our Account and Function teams, providing additional strategic, creative and/or activation support where required.
A project can be short-term, for example research for a new client pitch, managing a content shoot or delivering a once-in-a-lifetime fan experience, or it might be more campaign-led, for example managing a client's rights and assets over a Formula 1 season.
Due to the variety of briefs, this is a diverse and dynamic role requiring someone that can show versatility, adaptability, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We're looking for an individual that is organised, diligent and proactive, with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
Never happy to stay still, everyone at CAA is encouraged to bring creativity, ingenuity and passion to a world of client servicing to help push themselves and the team to new ideas and places.
Main Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
• Assisting the Special Projects Director with day-to-day operations on projects
• Working with Account and Function teams to effectively advise clients and manage projects to ensure they are fully delivered on time and on budget
• Leveraging CAA's connectivity in popular culture, liaising with other teams and departments to offer the best project solutions for our clients
• General project administration, internal processes, budget tracking and client reporting
• Client, stakeholder and supplier engagement and management
• Monitoring the latest trends in sport, digital and technology
• Networking events and supporting with business development when required
• Must have some agency or in-house experience.
• F1/motorsport sponsorship experience is preferable given Brand Consulting portfolio
• Exposure to strategic decision making, campaign planning, communications, asset development and amplification, hospitality and event management.
• Knowledge or understanding of cloud-based technology and its implementation is advantageous
• Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, with best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written with a strong attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ww1p-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.