Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include the likes of Bose, Volvo, Gulf Oil, OPPO and Virgin Money. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality. There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands.
We are seeking a capable and confident operator with extensive account handling experience and a growing understanding of the management skills required to drive value for a client's brand across owned, earned and paid platforms.
The individual will have experience in developing and delivering 360 sponsorship campaigns across a range of disciplines from rights management to experiential, digital, content and communications delivery.
This is an exciting and dynamic role working predominantly on one of CAA Brand Consulting's global Formula 1 accounts.
Gulf Oil is an iconic brand in motorsport and a global partner to one of sport's most successful teams, McLaren Racing. Working alongside a Senior Account Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for utilising and optimising the brand's contractual rights to achieve its strategic business objectives and deliver value across multiple markets.
The individual will be expected to draw upon their knowledge and experience in F1, to help advise and guide the client on the strategic and creative direction of the partnership. We are looking for someone that can not only demonstrate the requisite organisational skills and attention to detail but also has the confidence and passion to bring fresh and innovative activation ideas to the table that will help capture the attention and imagination of the F1 audience.
As the CAA Brand Consulting business continues to grow, the individual will also have the opportunity to work on a second account. This will be subject to new business wins but offer further personal development growth and experience working in sport and entertainment.
Main Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Assisting Account Lead with day-to-day operations of account
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation
• Effective management of sponsorship rights ensuring they are fully delivered, activated, and tracked
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
• Support Global markets on best practise activation of the partnership
• Event management and logistics
• Client, stakeholder and supplier liaison
• Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
• Networking events and business development
• Must have agency or in-house experience
• F1/motorsport sponsorship experience is essential, including exposure to strategic decision making, campaign planning, communications and on-event management (either race day operations, experiential activation or hospitality and guest experience management)
• Global experience liaising with markets is advantageous
• Strong interpersonal skills and best in class client servicing, account handling and project management
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro39op-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.