Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges. Our services range from analytics & insights, strategy & planning, creative, communications, experiential and content. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil, Bybit and Getir.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands. We are seeking a capable and confident operator with Formula One experience. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their understanding and capabilities managing 360 sponsorship campaigns across a range of disciplines including rights management, experiential, digital, content and communications.
This is an exciting role servicing one of our newest accounts in the cryptocurrency space.
Working alongside a Senior Account Director, the Account Manager will need to draw upon their knowledge and experience in sports marketing, to help advise and guide the client from partnership strategy to creative and impactful activations.
We are looking for someone that can not only demonstrate the requisite organisational skills and attention to detail to manage an account but also has the confidence and passion to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table that will help capture the attention and imagination of the F1 audience. This role also requires someone with interest and experience in social and digital marketing.
Main Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
• Assisting Account Lead with day-to-day operations of account.
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation.
• Social, digital and content planning.
• Effective management of sponsorship rights ensuring they are fully delivered, activated, and measured.
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting.
• Support Global markets on best practise activation of the partnership.
• Event management and logistics including driver appearances, internal engagement and VIP customer experiences.
• Client, stakeholder and supplier liaison.
• Monitoring the latest trends in sport, digital and technology.
• Networking events and supporting with business development when required.
• Must have some agency or in-house experience.
• F1/motorsport sponsorship experience is preferable, including exposure to strategic decision making, campaign planning, communications, asset development and amplification, hospitality and event management.
• Global experience liaising with markets is advantageous.
• Strong interpersonal skills and best in class client servicing, account handling and project management.
• Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking.
• Confident presentation skills, verbal and written with a strong attention to detail.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9jjz-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.