Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges. Our services range from analytics & insights, strategy & planning, creative, communications, experiential and content. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil, Bybit and Getir.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
Our London office is hiring an Account Executive to join our award-winning team in London.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic, reliable, hard working individual that is ready to kickstart their career in sport and entertainment marketing.
Sponsorships and partnerships with properties, platforms and people, are great ways for brands to connect and engage with new, dynamic and diverse audiences. The successful candidate will have a natural curiosity and passion for how brands show up in popular culture.
As an Account Executive, this individual will have the opportunity to work alongside established client teams to service brands with partnership investments in sport and entertainment.
This particular client is in the Crypto space with partnerships in F1 and football.
From helping shape the strategic and creative direction, to developing and delivering creative campaign ideas with purpose and measurable impact – you will see the process from start to finish, gaining valuable marketing experience and playing a critical support role in our client's success.
CAA places a premium on personal and professional development. As well as training and mentorship, CAA has a number of staff initiatives that extend beyond the day-to-day role that support and encourage personal growth, accountability and leadership.
What does the role involve?
• Assist the Account Manager with day-to-day operations
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation
• Assist with tracking, fulfilling and managing sponsorship rights and assets
• Developing, scheduling and implementing brand activations
• Project and event management, hospitality and logistics
• Rights holder, stakeholder and supplier engagement
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
• Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
What are we looking for?
• Ambition, enthusiasm, reliability and a strong work ethic
• A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build new relationships quickly
• An organised, detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure
• A team player who is also comfortable working autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• A natural communicator with strong written skills and attention to detail
• A passion for sport and entertainment with a finger on the pulse of popular culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79qek-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.