Sports Brand Consulting - Talent Community
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges.
We create opportunity for our clients through CAA's unparalleled connectivity to popular culture. We build brands and grow business by identifying, activating and measuring strategic marketing partnerships in sport and entertainment.
Our services range from strategy, creative, digital, communications, content and analytics. In London our clients include the likes of Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil, Mondelez and OKX.
There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
The London office is always seeking highly
organised and motivated assistants to join the Brand Consulting department. Our assistants will be working across the department supporting with day to day activities.
What does the role involve?
• Assist the Account Manager with day-to-day operations
• Campaign planning, research and idea generation
• Assist with tracking, fulfilling and managing sponsorship rights and assets
• Developing, scheduling and implementating brand activations
• Project and event management, hospitality and logistics
• Rights holder, stakeholder and supplier engagement
• Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
• Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
What are we looking for?
• Ambition, enthusiasm, reliabability and a strong work ethic
• A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build new relationships quickly
• An organised, detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure
• A team player who is also comfortable working autonomously
• Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
• A natural communicator with strong written skills and attention to detail
• A passion for sport and entertainment with a finger on the pulse of popular culture
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch should we think you'd be suitable for any future positions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn49o-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.