Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Account Coordinator will have direct client relationships and support the internal account leads, as well as clients, in the following responsibilities outlined. This role will work cross-functionally with internal/external properties, partners, vendors, clients, and agencies.
• Support all levels of client activities including status reports, conference reports, action items lists, etc.
• Support account team leads to execute any/all key priorities and all initiatives for client
• Deliver opportunities, partnerships, and tactics across pop-culture that deliver against client business objectives
• Support account manager and clients in developing partner activation plans, presentations, sell-in decks
• Support account manager and clients on-site at partner events, as needed
• Provide strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, making suggestions for optimization of resources for increased performance
• Monitor competitive activities and provide insights about marketplace on a regular basis to client
• Lead execution and project management of key programs developed on behalf of client and partners including development and execution of key partnerships and talent deals, budget tracking, and associated items
• Develop overarching partnership activation strategies
• Research and tap into contacts and colleagues expertise to deliver well vetted POVs and recommendations to client
• Participate in Integrated Agency Teams in brand team planning and attend key meetings with appropriate teams
• Act as IAT representative for key partnerships (plan and facilitate meetings with all relevant agencies)
• Coordinate sponsorship assets for key partnerships
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
• 3+ years' experience in partnership marketing
• Ad/Marketing Agency experience highly preferred
• Core understanding of how brand partnerships work- from negotiation through execution, management and event production
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re1627-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.