Post-Production Assistant - Audio
Penguin Random House
New York, NY
BuzzFeed is looking for a contract-based Editorial Assistant who can update, redirect, coordinate, analyze, and write product-focused SEO articles for the BuzzFeed Shopping team. This is a great opportunity to hone your SEO editing skills, experiment with a target audience, and learn about SEO and publishing.
• Review, update, redirect shopping SEO content.
• Communicate to writers and editors that need their posts updated and, at times, update posts for the writers after they've given permission.
• Monitor and use traffic data to analyze what performs and help report wins and losses in organic and discover.
• Write posts that have a high potential for SEO traffic and update them based on performance.
• A strong interest in Google search, ranking, and some experience with SEO.
• A love of getting a little analytical in content.
• Some experience writing lists and shopping content (affiliate content a plus)
• Willingness to make data-driven decisions in their day-to-day work
• Excellent grammar and a high level of attention to detail
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.