Post Production Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA
BuzzFeed is looking for a Post Production Fellow to join our Los Angeles and New York Post-Production Fellowship Program. This is a 6 month program where Trainees will learn how to prep videos for edit in the BuzzFeed style and voice, coordinate and manage projects from the post perspective, and properly archive and troubleshoot common Post related issues. This is a paid cohort experience. Graduates from the program will be among the first to be considered for freelance projects at BuzzFeed.
• Attend training sessions
• Adhere to the planned curriculum assigned by mentor/manager
• Accomplish various Post Production tasks assigned by Post Management
• Assist with Video Producers and Post Production team assistant editing a variety of BuzzFeed video content
• End-to-end coordination on multiple videos and formats both unscripted and scripted
• Ingest, transcode, and prep footage
• Learn process of assembling edits and implementing notes from creatives and clients
• Stay super organized in and adhere to internal SOPs for project naming conventions
• Track and report Stock Agency Resources
• Learn and assist in Archiving Process
• Help troubleshoot Post related issues
• Assist Post Production Coordinators in the management of assets and production materials
• Quality Control for all final assets
• Successfully complete daily tasks, while keeping the bigger picture in mind
• Confident working in Mac OS and Premiere Pro
• Working knowledge of all other Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects as well as 3rd party software
• Experience with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
• Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
• Understanding of of Post-Production and Production process and equipment
• Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
• Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to deliv
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71mq9-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.