We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant to support the leadership team within the Business/Revenue organization. The ideal candidate will be a service-oriented, self-starting, proactive, highly responsible and organized go-getter with an enthusiastic attitude.
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment and the potential for career growth as BuzzFeed's is a strong supporter of internal mobility.
• Provide high-level administrative support to the Business organization's SVP leadership team
• Expenses -Prepare on behalf of SVPs and facilitate approvals for direct reports
• Invoices -Process invoices for various vendors and in accordance with contract terms
• Calendar coordination & meeting set up, including sharing relevant documents in advance of meetings
• Assist with following up on items post meetings - circling back with teams / individuals where a deliverable is required
• Help coordinate big deliverables and projects that are needed from the leads
• If and when travel is back also coordinate travel bookings and itineraries
• Manage event sponsorships on occasion
• Ordering banners and/or other materials needed for brand presence
• Work with vendors for BuzzFeed's ''station'' at future in person events
• Work w/ PR and Marketing on any sizzle reels or displays
• Keep track of industry events & clients attending events
• Ex) Cannes, CES, ANA, New Fronts, IAB, etc
• Coordinate Training Sessions as needed in conjunction with other stakeholders
• Occasionally attend client shoots if seller or AM cannot attend
• Significant career level experience (5 -7 years) as an Executive Assistant or personal assistant
• Strong interest in administrative duties
• Proficient in Google Apps and MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Apple products including Keynote
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in an ever-changing, fast paced environment as well as work cross-functionally across teams
• Ability to treat highly confidential information with care and discretion
• Work with a high degree of accuracy, independence and thinking ahead to anticipate needs
• Occasional travel to other offices and offsites when traveling resumes
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3nq4-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.