About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture and commerce, our brands drive conversation and inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, and obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed, Inc. is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders and creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks and HuffPost to come.
Business Area: Business
Job Category: Sales
Salary: 45,000-50,000 GBP
Union Status: Non Union
Do you want to work in a dynamic and creative environment for the world's leading independent digital media company across brands like Tasty, HuffPost and Seasoned?
Do you have previous experience selling digital advertising to media agencies and brands?
Do you take a consultative approach but you also know that sales is a numbers game?
We are looking for an Associate Client Partner with a passion for social content-driven advertising and marketing inclusive of native, affiliate, media, experiential, and data to join our sales team in London.
• Pitches renewal business & seeks to find new lines of business in order to generate growth amongst existing clients
• Strategically and creatively builds pipeline and maintains a high level of activity
• Creates persuasive and clear sales materials
• Builds and maintains client relationships at all levels
• Effectively prepares for and manages client meetings
• Conveys client feedback to the BuzzFeed product teams
• Develops & utilizes knowledge of BuzzFeed product, process and internal teams to pitch based on market sales strategy (i.e., bundled deals featuring content & media)
• Develops extensive knowledge of the clients assigned including their internal structure, agency partners, etc. to uncover new opportunities for revenue
• Serves as a digital media expert for clients while developing category/market expertise
• Hits or exceeds monthly/quarterly sales targets
• Partners with manager to navigate client objections and determine solutions
• 3+ years of previous digital media & sales experience with
• A proven track record at a publisher or social media platform in digital sales to Media Agencies
• An ability to creatively problem solve revenue generating solutions/products/strategies to answer client business challenges
• Proven experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing, renewing and upselling
• Intellectual curiosity, an entrepreneurial spirit and a great attitude
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal partner teams
• Experience navigating the internet and social platforms
• A desire to learn and adapt in an ever changing industry
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wx3m-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.