New York, NY
BuzzFeed is the world's leading independent digital media and tech company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally and spreads Joy and Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform and entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, and Unsolved to name a few! These properties and their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters and more.
BuzzFeed is looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service & sales-focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Account Coordinator, you will serve as the primary coordinator supporting a team of Account Managers and Account Executives, assisting in an administrative capacity to help bring in and retain advertiser business.
• Facilitate internal communication between sales and other functions within the advertising org
• Facilitate external communication with clients (kick-off calls, campaign wrap up calls)
• Collect and deliver advertising campaign data
• Create timelines based on predetermined creative deliverables
• Coordinate and oversee the ''go live'' process
• Assist in analytical storytelling of recaps
• Provide reporting and associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs and unique client goals
• Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides experience a plus
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - Keynote or Google Slides preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented and deadline-oriented environment
• You are passionate about digital strategy and growth in a sales organization
• You will be an accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of the BuzzFeed sales strategy
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.