BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON's extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
Role & Responsibilities
• Build, test, and maintain rigs for various types of assets (Characters, Props and Sets) under the supervision of the VFX Supervisor
• Collaborate with Modeling and Animator teams to help define topology and performance specifications
• Deliver clean production rigs, including skin and deformer weighting, corrective model shapes and more
• Work efficiently within the existing Production and Pipe work flows
• Provide additional custom deformer solutions and corrective model sculpts as required
• Utilize your scripting knowledge (Python, Mel) and understanding the rigging pipeline to work in the studio's automated assembly system
• Perform detailed character model finaling post animation
• The successful candidate will develop the bridge between Maya and Unreal Engine
• Experience with Autodesk Maya is required.
• Experience with Epic Games Unreal Engine a strong plus
• Scripting (Python, MEL) and visual programming skills (BluePrints in UE) a plus
• Experience with Houdini, Mudbox, Zbursh and similar, a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro36y1-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.