We are seeking all levels of expertise with experience in digital production utilizing Unreal Engine. From integrating art assets to optimizing workflows, Unreal Engine Technical Artists will combine their technical skills and artistic abilities to deliver high-fidelity interactive assets and experiences. Unreal Engine Technical Artists will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of challenges. As a successful Unreal Engine Technical Artist, you will be instrumental in shaping project plans and/or technical feature sets; troubleshooting technical restraints and be a big part in helping to execute the vision of our projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Analyze performance and profiling data with programmers; brainstorm and implement optimizations
• Harness tools and technology expertise to ensure all resources are being used most effectively
• Ensure efficiency on all ends by linking performance, consistency, and workflow
• Troubleshoot a variety
of issues, challenges and technical restraints
• Work effectively and efficiently to create high-quality experiences within tight timelines
• A foundation in environment art, animation or coding
• Understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside Unreal Engine
• Open and proactive communication style
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Experience with writing scripting languages is an asset
• Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television is an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm82bx-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.