ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is the parent to a group of companies, operating across the media and technology sectors. Co-founded in 2010, BRON has grown into is a leader in the global film, television, and animation worlds, with new digital content, interactive gaming, international sales, merchandising & licensing, plus venture investments and advisory initiatives across the media-tech space. BRON has built a reputation for creating world-class, purpose based and commercially accessible content which has led the company to critical acclaim, including 32 Academy Award nominations, with 6 wins.
Capitalizing on a foundation built over 11+ years, enduring industry partnerships, and cultural acclaim, BRON is expanding its media omniverse to engage with audiences long after the credits roll. Through the development of original IP, cross-platform media experiences and data-driven insights BRON will continue their charge to tell important intersectional stories and foster conversation within a new media landscape.
The Senior Gameplay Animator will be based in Canada (working 9am - 6pm PST schedule), but this position is fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
• Create high quality gameplay animations utilizing key-framing and motion capture techniques
• Support and implement existing animation content, and fine-tune parameters for gameplay animation
• Create and maintain animation blueprints within Unreal
• Work with programmers and leads to develop game animation pipelines and processes
• Evolve the animation pipeline, optimize workflows and tools, and establish best practices and standards to help streamline the animation process
• Troubleshoot asset and editor problems for animations and other related features
• Document systems and feature functionality for use by team members
• Mentor and train members of the animation team
• Address feedback from the leads and directors in a timely manner, communicating time needed and understanding of the feedback given
• Expert knowledge of Unreal Engine 4+ Animation Systems
• Expert knowledge of Autodesk Maya, and animation and motion capture workflows
• At least 4 years of game art and animation production
• Demo reel showing expertise with animation systems
• Excellent eye for animation and visual aesthetics balanced with technical skills
• The ability to communicate effectively one-on-one with all team members and within group settings
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to break down tasks and assignments and prioritize them into workable pieces on a daily, weekly, and project length basis
• Work independently and conscientiously with minimal supervision
• Experience creating and maintaining rigs through the development process
• Passion for games and interest in game design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ykk2-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.